April 02, 2009

Setting a goal

keyboardkeyboard


piano
In my previous post about Youtube I discussed Youtube videos as a medium for motivation. Setting some kind of goal will help you to persist when practice is hard.

Of course, this is very personal. My goal when I started out was to be able to play this version of Lux aeternae by Clint Mansell in about a year:



Being honest, at this point I’m far, o so very very far from my goal. I'll probably have to revise my goal to something which takes a bit less experience.
But who knows, maybe someday I'll be able to post my own video on this blog.

So set a goal, but don't be disappointed when things take more practice than you've expected. Just keep on practicing and keep your goal ahead!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idae for a blog! I hope you are adding it to all of the music blog directories!!
Best of luck!
lisaann
lisaann-trythis.blogspot.com

xnapoleonx said...

Thank you, that's very kind!
I will, but i'm not too sure which directories..any suggestions?

the research paper writing services said...

He looks like that the one from Jonas Brothers, eh

yanmaneee said...

golden goose outlet
goyard handbags
supreme clothing
moncler jackets
golden goose
golden goose
moncler outlet
golden goose
goyard handbags
golden goose sneakers

Unknown said...

click siteclick to find out more my companycheck it out navigate hereContinue

Post a Comment

Your reactions are highly appreciated!